RSS feed subscription

Subscribe

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Looking good's not just for the ladies!

One Fresh Events Company bride scheduled her fiance to get some touchups on the wedding day and participate in some skin care regimen before the wedding. When she told me about it in front of the groom, his cheeks flushed and he said, "Oh no you didn't!" (Bless his heart :)

I think it may have been embarrassing for him to admit that, but I don't think he was embarrassed AFTER getting the services which he found to be quite relaxing. Luxury and indulging. AND, made him feel great, he told me after the wedding...

Which brings me to my next point. Looking good AND feeling good on wedding day is not just for the ladies! So often the women have their personal hair and makeup entourage for the wedding while the men (ie: groom, groomsmen) get overlooked in that department. Which is why I love Craig the Barber, a professional grooming concierge service specifically for men, who is mobile and travels directly to you! They do shaving, haircuts, and that convenience and luxury I think any man would love, during a special occasion or just because.

No comments: