RSS feed subscription

Subscribe

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FREE workshop - "secrets" for getting "great portraits" out of your tiny point & shoot camera

FotoNuova Photography is offering a FREE workshop - "secrets" for getting "great portraits" out of your tiny point & shoot camera.

Details...
If you would like to take more interesting portraits that are sharp, evenly lit, compliment your subject and want to learn how to get THE MOST out of your little camera, then this workshop is for you.

He will be sharing:
How do I compose a portrait so that it's more interesting?
How do I find the best lighting?
What are some of the settings on my camera that will help me?
And much more!

This workshop is limited to 6 attendees only and seating will be given on a "first come, first served" basis.

I'm hosting the workshop at my San Marino studio on October 2 from 10am to 1pm.

If you'd like to claim one of the 6 spots, here's what you have to do...
Call (626-588-2445) or email (aaron@fotonuova.com) with your name, cell phone number (just in case there's a last minute change), and the make/model of the camera you're using and bringing (if you know it).

If you make a reservation but can't make it, please let me know ASAP as I will be keeping a waiting list as well.

Happy Learning!

No comments: