RSS feed subscription

Subscribe

Monday, December 21, 2009

Local Vendor Highlight- My Sweet Cupcake


This week I would like to put the spotlight on one very special Pasadena vendor- My Sweet Cupcake. As an event planner, I have the privilege of tasting many delicious cupcakes, from Pasadena to Beverly Hills, I have pretty much tried every single place. And today I am proud to share one of Fresh Events Company's favorite cupcake places- My Sweet Cupcake. The cupcakes are always prefect and scrumptious, soft and moist.
We are on a cupcake addiction! Take last week for example, we had a few events plus personal celebrations, so four out of the seven days we had cupcakes at the office. So, don't be surprised next time you visit the store and find our company picture there as "Guest of the Month."

954 Mission St
South Pasadena, CA 91030
(626) 441.4010

No comments: