RSS feed subscription

Subscribe

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Charming Walls

This June has been crazy amazing with all the beautiful couples and sexy weddings and I feel like the event's creativity this year has completely set the bar! Since so many new loft/gallery type spaces have opened and become accessible for events, a lot of our clients have taken advantage of these "blank canvas" spaces to dress it up in their style. And I really love that, because everyone is always intrigued and fascinated and don't think it's just another wedding... especially when the guests exclaim, "this is the best wedding I've been to!" You know you've done well!

Since I had loft + gallery events on my mind, I started looking for some artwork suitable for one of my client's fun, eclectic sensibility... instead of dressing the walls up with drapes, we're going with something more minimal, mixing their artwork with photography pieces and other mixed media to create a custom art gallery curated by our very own couple! To contribute, I came across two fun pieces from charming wall based in NY, which sells prints from local artists. Can you imagine the above prints sweetly accompanied by antique black frames against a red, exposed brick wall? So fresh and modern w/ a traditional twist!

No comments: