RSS feed subscription

Subscribe

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Art of the Cupcake




















For the past few years, cupcakes have been the craze. At premiere parties, product launches, weddings... The cupcake had taken over the crispy creme and cake, officially.

When all these boutique cupcake shops started springing up, I loved it because each boutique represented another tasty adventure. I couldn't wait to see how each bakery reinvented and perfected their cupcake.

I know there are some of you who will inherently groan upon seeing another cupcake - however, I guarantee after seeing Kylie Lambert's beautiful cupcakes you will fall in love again. I mean, look at the detailing in both the cupcake and the cupcake stand, and the color! It looks too perfect to eat! I'm craving a cupcake right now. It's just too bad she's in Australia.

No comments: